Andrew Home Healthcare Services offers career opportunities for all healthcare professionals. Enjoy amazing compensation packages and employee benefits with up to $30 an hour for nurses. Please send an application via the PDF form above or ONLINE form below.
Direct Support Professional
Andrew Developmental Disabilities Services is seeking a FULL-TIMEM DSP staff to support an individual with developmental disabilities Six (6) Days a week on the Westside, Columbus, Ohio IMMEDIATELY.
Pay range – $10.00 to $11.00
Schedule: Monday to Saturday: 7:00 pm – 7:00 am (Awake & Sleep hours included)
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure the health and safety of the individual
- Document services provided during the shift
- Encourage self-help activities
- Document any Incident reports
- Communicate with co-workers and home manager about concerns or activities completed/need completed throughout the shift verbally and within staff communication log.
- Perform home functions such as light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, and cleaning
- Meal planning and preparation, shopping for groceries, and clean-up
- Accompanying client to scheduled communities’ activities, meetings, and other appointments as requested
- Transporting individual or running errands as requested
- Perform additional services requested by the individual or their service team that may improve their quality of life, health and safety within the community
- Applicants must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- You must have a vehicle while on duty
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License
- Driving record – with no more than 5 points on your driving record
- Proof of automobile insurance
- No felony convictions
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Criminal background checks (BCII & FBI – depending on residence in Ohio or other states).
- Proof of CPR and First Aid certification
- Additional training, once an offer of employment is made.
If you’re interested, APPLY ONLINE at https://www.addsohio.com/home-health-care-careers