Andrew Home Healthcare Services offers career opportunities for all healthcare professionals. Enjoy amazing compensation packages and employee benefits with up to $40 an hour for nurses.
Registered Nurse (RN) – $40.00 Per Hour Plus Sign On Bonus
insert essential Job description pointers here
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) – $25.00 Per Hour Plus Sign On Bonus and Pay Differential
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Providing services in accordance with organizational policies and procedures and regulations that define scope of practice.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes on the relevant and specialized nursing services provided.
- Assisting in the plan of care for patients in home environment.
- Adhering to all aseptic techniques in handling equipment and materials for patient treatment.
- Insuring communication of information to appropriate team members.
- Evaluates own needs for support and using identified system (s) to meet the need.
- Complies with Compliance plan and Infection Control Policies.
- Complies with HIPPA Policies
- Assisting the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Assessing patient/family response to care.
HHA (Home Health Aide) – $12.00 Per Hour Plus Sign On Bonus and Pay Differential
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Homemaker/ Personal Care for patients
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Shopping Assistance
- Medication reminders and refilling
Direct Support Professional – $13.50 Per Hour Plus Sign On Bonus and Pay Differential
Job duties include but no limited to:
- Ensure the health and safety of the individual
- Document services provided during the shift
- Encourage self-help activities
- Document any Incident reports
- Communicate with co-workers and home manager about concerns or activities completed/need completed throughout the shift verbally and within staff communication log.
- Perform home functions such as light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, and cleaning
- Meal planning and preparation, shopping for groceries, and clean-up
- Accompanying client to scheduled communities’ activities, meetings, and other appointments as requested
- Transporting individual or running errands as requested
- Perform additional services requested by the individual or their service team that may improve their quality of life, health and safety within the community
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Driver – Pay rate starting at $13.00 round trip plus SIGN ON BONUS!
We are looking for non-emergency Medical Transportation driver to transport clients to and from medical and non-medical appointments in a safe, timely, and courteous manner. This job is great for retirees!
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Valid liability insurance as specified by Ohio Law.
- Must be able to pass background check
- No more than 5 points on driving record
- Must have a great work history with a track record of being a reliable responsible individual (must provide references from previous employer (s)
- Physical and Drug test screening required.
Job Duties (include, but are not limited to the following)
- Will need to communicate with and assist passengers
- Show up to work in a timely manner
- Take work orders from supervisor for client trip
- Drive clients to their destinations on time
- Assist clients as they get into and out of the vehicle
- Report back to the supervisor when clients have been dropped off at their destination
- Report traffic delays en route back to supervisor
- Report any incidents or accidents to the supervisor
- Operate wheelchair lifts as needed
- Adhere to company policies and protocol
- Must be able to travel
- Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and mentally to emergency situations during transport
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time